Thursday, October 31, 2013
Western union coupon code WUPAY2013
Please use coupn code code on westernunion.com for 10 dollars off and it ends on November 31st!
the code is WUPAY2013
thanks for sharing Eyvaz !!
Fabaaa is a leading source for replica designer handbags and fashion accessories. Led by Joy, the Fab team strives to offer great quality at the best possible prices, backed by attentive and personal customer service. Give us a try, and you might just become a Fabaaa fan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/westernunion.com?c=5158554
ReplyDeleteheres another url i found, it ends today though!!!
the code is K5743 - ends today!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Joy!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't normally post this here but I have sent emails. I have sent emails with questions about shipping, about specific bags, etc and have received NO reply to any of them. I'm beginning to wonder if you even received them because communication has been great in the past. My most recent email was the mtcn number from wu for my most recent purchase. The money has been available for pickup for nearly a week now. I need to know if you have received any of my correspondences. My email is aleciagraham81@gmail.com
Thank you.
Alecia
Hi, I saw you had the close down the website, please email me your new website to mkoudelova@gmail.com. THANK YOU!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, no, what happened to the site? Please keep us updated.
ReplyDeleteAll the best.
HEY JOY PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR WEBSITE chantellhall@ymail.com. PLEASE. THANK YOU !
ReplyDelete