Wednesday, November 23, 2016

We fooled even him~

I got this lovely letter from a customer today, I have to share it. :) 
=====================

Hi Joy,
 
I just received my order today!
 
Everything is really beautiful- I love it all : ) : )
 
The packaging was so beautifully done. as well- thank you for everything!!!
 
I have to tell you this story-
I saw my friend, today. He is a true Hermes fanatic! He has a collection of Hermes bags that’s over the top.
I wore my new Evelyne bag, from my first order. He walked up to me and asked, “Is that a new bag”?
I asked, “What do you think- it looks alright”? He started to say, something- and I almost told him it was a replica.
Before I could say anything, he said, “You need to lengthen the strap a little bit so it hits right at your hip. There, perfect- it looks really great on you”!
 
We fooled even him : )
If I ever had a doubt- that shows me how wonderful your bags truly are.
 
The So Kelly that I received, today- is even more beautiful!!!
And the wallets are perfect.
 
Thank you so much for the scarves- I can’t wait to try one, tomorrow.
 
Warmest regards,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment